Very good news to the aspirants who are searching for AP DEECET Online Application 2017. We have provided the Online Application forms for the AP DIETCET Exam. In this article, candidates can also get complete information about AP DEECET Application Process on following sections. You can start DIET Registration Process from the official website deecetap.cgg.gov.in. The aspirants can apply Online for AP DEECET 2017 before the last date 15th May 2017.
DEECET Exam Overview
- 1 AP DEECET Online Application 2017 – deecetap.cgg.gov.in
- 1.1 AP DIETCET Notification – AP DEECET 2017 Registration
- 1.2 AP DEECET 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.3 How to fill DEECET Online Application?
- 1.4 Simple steps of AP DIET Application Submission
AP DEECET Online Application 2017 – deecetap.cgg.gov.in
AP DIETCET Online application 2017 available here. Andhra Pradesh has announced DEECET 2017 Notification. This Notification is for students to get admissions into District Institutes of Educational Training (DIET’s) and Elementary Teacher Training Institutions to the first year admissions for the academic year of 2017-18. Aspirants who are interested can apply Online for AP DEECET Exam 2017. Submit AP DIETCET Online Applications now. Candidates must apply carefully to the AP Diet CET exam from the official website: deecetap.cgg.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh DIETCET board allows Online Applications only. No offline applications are allowed.So, candidates should submit the Online AP DEECET Applications on or before the last date. The candidate who passed or Appeared for the 10+2 Final Examinations (qualifying examination) or equivalent are eligible to Appear for the Entrance Test. But they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission. Therefore check the AP DEECET Online Application Step by step process here.
AP DIETCET Notification – AP DEECET 2017 Registration
AP DEECET Notification 2017 has released in May 2017. It is the great news for the candidates who are preparing for DIET Exam in AP State. The official portal deecetap.cgg.gov.in took the jurisdiction in providing the information & the online application form. Applicants who are interested in diploma careers come forward and apply to AP DIETCET 2017. Interested cum eligible candidates can fill and submit the AP DEECET Application form 2017.
Andhra Pradesh DIET CET Application Fee
The candidates who are applying online for the Andhra Pradesh DIETCET Exam have to pay the Application Fee. The application fee for each application is Rs.500/-.
Andhra Pradesh DEECET Eligibility
- Candidates who possess their 10+2 or equivalent degree with min 50% of marks can fill AP DEECET Online Application.
- Aspirants should have an age of minimum 17 years.
- The other important factor is those who done intermediate vocationally are not eligible to apply for the notification.
- The application fee will also update soon.
- The online application and the payment of application fee will be available soon.
- Check the AP DEECET schedule & then initiate the process of filling the application by checking the notification provided below.
AP DEECET 2017 Online Application Form
The board released the online application for the AP DEECET Notification 2017. The only way to apply for admission in D.Ed course for Teacher jobs in Primary Education is by filling the Online Application form. Visit deecetap.cgg.gov.in and check for the Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, last date of application, exam fee, exam syllabus & pattern provided in the notification. Candidates can apply for TTC (Teacher Training course) before the closing date for online application submission. Capable candidates can fill Andhra Pradesh DEECET application form by clicking on the link provided in this article. Pay the application fee and fill the details. Submit the application form before the last due date.
How to fill DEECET Online Application?
Aspirants who have no idea about the how to apply online for DEITCET Exam can get it now. We have provided the simple steps for AP DEECET Application form submission. Candidates can follow the below steps while proceeding to the Andhra Pradesh DIETCET 2017 Online Application Submission.
Steps to apply online for AP DIETCET 2017 & Required Documents List
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e., www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in
- Search for Online payment option and click on it.
- Select the Date of Payment.
- Enter the candidate name.
- Give your Date of Birth.
- Mobile number and choose payment mode.
- Select the Examination Centre.
- Select the community.
- Then select the course.
- After that, the candidate should upload your Photo.
- The photo width should be 3.5cm and Photo height should be 4.5 cm.
- And the candidate also needs to upload the signature.
- The Signature Should be 1.5 cm, and
- Finally, check the all filled details once before submit.
Simple steps of AP DIET Application Submission
Click on Application Submission, Such that the candidate can get the AP DIETCET Online Application 2017. And fill the details as shown above.
- Click on the enclosed link of http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in/
- There you can find the following window.
- Initially, you have to pay the AP DEECET Application Fee of Rs. 500/-. Click on the Make Payment in home page.
- Now, you can fill your particulars in the relevant fields.
Note: Make sure that you are entering exact details then no need to go for the AP DEECET Application Correction Process.
- Fill the details and enter the verification code.
- Click on Proceed button.
- It’s time to choose your mode of payment Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Select the Payment mode and pay the AP DEECET Application Fee.
- Thereafter, you have to fill the AP DIET Application Form.
- Enter the Application fee receipt number and continue to the Andhra Pradesh DEECET Online Application filing.
- Enclose the scanned copies of required documents in the mentioned size and formats.
- Submit the AP DIET CET Online Application.
- Finally, take a print out of the AP DEECET Online Application Form for future reference.
Important Dates for AP DEECET Exam 2017
|1.||Starting date to apply online||22nd March 2017.|
|2.||Starting date for payment of fee||22nd March 2017.|
|3.||The Last date to apply online|
|4.||Last date for payment of fee||17th April 2017.|
|5.||The issue of Admit cards||25th April 2017.|
|6.||Date of AP DEECET 2017 Exam||4th May to 7th May 2017.|
|7.||First Phase of Counselling||25.05.2017 to 27.05.2017.|
|8.||Second Phase of Counselling||14th June 2017.|
|9.||First Instruction Day||17th June 2017.|
Here we provide the entire details about the competitive exams will update here in our site www.deecetexam.in. So follow us for the instant updates.