Very good news for the aspirants who are searching for AP DEECET Online Application 2020. We have provided the Online Application forms for the AP DIETCET Exam. In this article, candidates can also get complete information about AP DEECET Application Process on following sections. You can start DIET Registration Process from the official website apdeecet.apcfss.in The aspirants can apply Online for AP DEECET 2020 from March and before the last date in April 2020.
DEECET Exam Overview
- 1 AP DEECET Online Application 2020 – apdeecet.apcfss.in
- 1.1 AP DIETCET Notification – AP DEECET 2020 Registration
- 1.2 AP DEECET 2020 Online Application Form
- 1.3 How to fill DEECET Online Application?
- 1.4 Simple steps of AP DIET Application Submission
AP DEECET Online Application 2020 – apdeecet.apcfss.in
AP DIETCET Online Application 2020 available. Andhra Pradesh announced DEECET 2020 Notification. This Notification is for students to get admissions into District Institutes of Educational Training (DIET’s) and Elementary Teacher Training Institutions to the first year admissions for the academic year of 2020-21. Aspirants who are interested can apply Online for AP DEECET Exam 2020. Submit AP DIETCET Online Applications now. Candidates must apply carefully to the AP DIET CET exam from the official website: apdeecet.apcfss.in
Andhra Pradesh DIETCET board allows Online Applications only. No offline applications are allowed. So, candidates should submit the Online AP DEECET Application 2020 on or before the last date. The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 Final Examinations (qualifying examination) or equivalent are eligible to Appear for the Entrance Test. But they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission. Therefore check the AP DEECET Online Application Step by Step process here.
AP DIETCET Notification – AP DEECET 2020 Registration
AP DEECET Notification 2020 will be released in March 2020. It is the great news for the candidates who are preparing for DIET Exam in AP State. The official portal apdeecet.apcfss.in took the jurisdiction in providing the information & the online application form. Applicants who are interested in diploma careers come forward and apply for AP DIETCET 2020. Interested cum eligible candidates can fill and submit the AP DEECET Application form 2020.
Andhra Pradesh DIET CET Application Fee
The candidates who are applying online for the Andhra Pradesh DIETCET Exam have to pay the Application Fee. The application fee for each application is Rs.500/-.
Andhra Pradesh DEECET Eligibility 2020
- Candidates who possess their 10+2 or equivalent degree with min 50% of marks can fill AP DEECET Online Application.
- Aspirants should have an age of minimum 17 years.
- The other important factor is those who did intermediate vocationally are not eligible to apply for the notification.
- The application fee will also update soon.
- The online application and the payment of application fee will be available soon.
- Check the AP DEECET schedule & then initiate the process of filling the application by checking the notification provided below.
AP DEECET 2020 Online Application Form
The board releases the online application for the AP DEECET Notification 2020. The only way to apply for admission in D.Ed course for Teacher jobs in Primary Education is by filling the AP DEECET Online Application form. Visit apdeecet.apcfss.in and check for the Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, last date of application, exam fee, exam syllabus & pattern provided in the notification. Candidates can apply for TTC (Teacher Training course) before the closing date for online application submission. Capable candidates can fill Andhra Pradesh DEECET application form by clicking on the link provided in this article. Pay the application fee and fill the details. Submit the application form before the last due date.
How to fill DEECET Online Application?
Aspirants who have no idea about how to apply online for DIETCET Exam can get it now. We have provided the simple steps for AP DEECET Application form submission. Candidates can follow the below steps while proceeding to the Andhra Pradesh DIETCET 2020 Online Application Submission.
Steps to apply online for AP DIETCET 2020 & Required Documents List
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e., www.apdeecet.apcfss.in
- Search for Online payment option and click on it.
- Select the Date of Payment.
- Enter the candidate name.
- Give your Date of Birth.
- Mobile number and choose payment mode.
- Select the Examination Centre.
- Select the community.
- Then select the course.
- After that, the candidate should upload your Photo.
- The photo width should be 3.5cm and Photo height should be 4.5 cm.
- And the candidate also needs to upload the signature.
- The Signature Should be 1.5 cm, and
- Finally, check the all filled details once before submitting.
Simple steps of AP DIET Application Submission
Click on Application Submission, Such that the candidate can get the AP DIETCET Online Application 2020. And fill the details as shown above.
- Click on the enclosed link of http://apdeecet.apcfss.in/
- There you can find the following window.
- Initially, you have to pay the AP DEECET Application Fee of Rs. 500/-. Click on the Make Payment in the home page.
- Now, you can fill your particulars in the relevant fields.
Note: Make sure that you are entering exact details then no need to go for the AP DEECET Application Correction Process.
- Fill the details and enter the verification code.
- Click on Proceed button.
- It’s time to choose your mode of payment Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Select the Payment mode and pay the AP DEECET Application Fee.
- Thereafter, you have to fill the AP DIET Application Form.
- Enter the Application fee receipt number and continue to the Andhra Pradesh DEECET Online Application filing.
- Enclose the scanned copies of required documents in the mentioned size and formats.
- Submit the AP DIET CET Online Application.
- Finally, take a print out of the AP DEECET Online Application Form for future reference.
Important Dates for AP DEECET Exam 2020
|1.||Starting date to apply online||April 2020.|
|2.||Starting date for payment of the fee||April 2020.|
|3.||Last date to apply online||April 2020|
|4.||Last date for payment of the fee||April 2020.|
|5.||Issue of Admit cards||May 2020.|
|6.||Date of AP DEECET 2020 Exam||May 2020.|
|7.||DEECET Results AP Date||May 2020.|
Here we provide the entire details about the competitive exams will update here in our site www.deecetexam.in. So follow us for the instant updates.