Director of School Education in Telangana publishes the DIETCET Notification on 11 March 2020. Willing candidates can check the TS DEECET 2020 Notification details such as Online Application Process, Eligibility, Important dates. Interested applicants can apply for the Telangana D.Ed (TTC) exam in Online. Candidates must submit the Telangana DIET CET Online Applications on or before the last date i.e., 26 June 2020(Extended). Applicants can also get the TS Online DEECET Applications here. Candidates can go through the following sections or deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in & get complete TS DEECET Exam details.
- TS DEECET 2020 Notification Release Date: 11 March 2020
- Telangana DIETCET Application Dates: 13 March 2020 to 26 June 2020 (Extended)
- The students who completed Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination are eligible to Apply for TS DEECET (DIETCET) Exam.
- Application Fee: Rs. 450/-.
DEECET Exam Overview
- 1 TS DEECET 2020 Notification – Telangana D.Ed (TTC) Exam
- 1.1 TS DEECET Notification 2020 – Details
- 1.2 TS DIET CET 2020 Notification
- 1.3 TS DEECET Exam 2020 @ deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Telangana DIETCET 2020
- 1.5 TS DEECET 2020 Online Application – deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
TS DEECET 2020 Notification – Telangana D.Ed (TTC) Exam
TS D.Ed (TTC) Exam 2020 Notification will be released on 11 March 2020. This Telangana State DIET CET Notification is for students to provide admissions in TTC Course for the academic year 2020-22 through the Department of School Education. The Government of Telangana publishes the TS DEECET Notification 2020 for the common entrance exam to get Admission for D.Ed with Two years Duration Course.
The DEECET Notification is for District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET) and Private D.Ed Colleges. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting to join in Diploma Education course in Telangana Institutes may apply for this Telangana DIETCET 2020 Exam. One can apply through Online on or before the Last Date. Online applications available from 13 March 2020 at the official website.
TS DEECET Notification 2020 – Details
|Name of Board:||Department of School Education, Govt of Telangana.|
|Examination Name:||Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET).|
|Last date for DEECET Application||26 June 2020(Extended)|
|Edit Application||28 June 2020 To 01 July 2020|
|Exam Duration:||2 hours.|
|TS DEECET 2020 Exam Date||04 October 2020|
TS DIET CET 2020 Notification
The main objectives of the Department of School Education, Telangana is to implement Educational Policies and Programmes both in Formal and Non-formal sectors. Department of School Education in the Government of Telangana is providing the budget for salaries of the staff. Dept of School Education Telangana released the Telangana DIETCET 2020 Notification for Admission of students into District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET) and Private D.Ed Colleges through Common Entrance Test. Interested eligible candidates may apply for these TS DEECET Exam 2020 on or before the last date.
TS DEECET Exam 2020 @ deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana DIETCET 2020
Candidates applying for TS DEECET 2020 Exam should satisfy the below DIETCET Eligibility Criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility details given on our website is based on the Eligibility criteria according to the TS DEECET 2020 Notification.
Educational Qualification of Telangana DIET 2020
- The candidates who have passed the Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks are eligible to take the TS DEECET 2020 entrance exam.
- The Aspirants who appeared for 2nd-year Inter examination can also apply for TS DEECET 2020 Exam, but they should be passed at the time of admission to the course.
Age Limit for TS DIETCET 2020
The Applications of Telangana DEECET 2020 Exam should have the following age requirements as follows:
- Minimum Age: 17 years as on 1st September of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: No Upper Age Limit.
[ Click Here to Check 1 Lakh+ RRB NTPC Jobs 2020 Notification ]
TS DEECET Application Fee
The Individuals have to pay the Application fee of Rs. 450/- through Online Centers (or) e-Seva centers or Payment Gateway for TS DEECET Exam 2020.
Important Dates of TS DIETCET 2020
- DEECET Notification of Telangana released on 5th March 2020.
- TS DEECET Information Bulletin available on the website from 11th April 2020.
- Online Applications are available from 11th March 2020.
- Last date to submit the TS DEECET Application Form: 26 June 2020 (Extended)
- Pay DEECET Application fee from 27 June 2020.
- DEECET Exam Dates: 04 October 2020
TS DEECET 2020 Online Application – deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
Candidates can get the Online application for TS DEECET 2020 Exam at official website tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in. Therefore fill the TS DEECET 2020 Online Application carefully online and before the due date. You may also find the Simple Steps of Telangana DIET CET Registration Process in the following link.
Direct Link to submit TS DIETCET 2020 Online Application
Telangana DEECET 2020 Preparation
The Aspirants appearing for the TS DEECET 2020 exam should prepare the Standard textbooks from VIII to X. You can take the entrance test in Telugu/ English/ Urdu Mediums. The following links will help you to know the Syllabus & Exam Pattern of TS DIET CET 2020 Exam and also allow you to download TS DEECET Previous Solved Papers PDF. Also, find the link of the Telangana DEECET 2020 Hall Ticket release date.