Director of School Education in Telangana will publish the DIETCET Notification in April 2019 finally. Willing candidates can check the TS DEECET 2019 Notification details such as Online Application Process, Eligibility, Important dates. Interested applicants can apply for the Telangana D.Ed (TTC) exam in Online. Candidates must submit the Telangana DIET CET Online Applications on or before the last date i.e., MAY 2019. Applicants can also get the TS Online DEECET Applications here. Candidates can go through the following sections or deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in & get complete TS DEECET Exam details.
- TS DEECET 2019 Notification Release Date: April 2019
- Telangana DIETCET Application Dates: April 2019
- The students who completed Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination are eligible to Apply for TS DEECET (DIETCET) Exam.
- Application Fee: Rs. 350/-.
DEECET Exam Overview
- 1 TS DEECET 2019 Notification – Telangana D.Ed (TTC) Exam
- 1.1 TS DEECET Notification 2019 – Details
- 1.2 TS DIET CET 2019 Notification
- 1.3 TS DEECET Exam 2019 @ deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Telangana DIETCET 2019
- 1.5 TS DEECET 2019 Online Application – deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
TS DEECET 2019 Notification – Telangana D.Ed (TTC) Exam
TS D.Ed (TTC) Exam 2019 Notification will be released in the month of April 2019. This Telangana State DIET CET Notification is for students to provide admissions in TTC Course for the academic year 2019-20 through Department of School Education. The Government of Telangana publishes the TS DEECET Notification 2019 for the common entrance exam to get Admission for D.Ed with Two years Duration Course.
The DEECET Notification is for District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET) and Private D.Ed Colleges. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting to join in Diploma Education course in Telangana Institutes may apply for this Telangana DIETCET 2019 Exam. One can apply through Online on or before the Last Date. Online applications available from May 2019 at the official website.
TS DEECET Notification 2019 – Details
|Name of Board:||Department of School Education, Govt of Telangana.|
|Examination Name:||Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET).|
|Last date for DEECET Application||May 2019.|
|Edit Application||May 2019.|
|Exam Duration:||2 hours.|
|TS DEECET 2019 Exam Date||June 2019.|
TS DIET CET 2019 Notification
The main objectives of the Department of School Education, Telangana is to implement Educational Policies and Programmes both in Formal and Non-formal sectors. Department of School Education in Government of Telangana are providing the budget for salaries of the staff. Dept of School Education Telangana releases the Telangana DIETCET 2019 Notification for Admission of students into District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET) and Private D.Ed Colleges through Common Entrance Test. Interested eligible candidates may apply for these TS DEECET Exam 2019 on or before last date.
TS DEECET Exam 2019 @ deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana DIETCET 2019
Candidates applying for TS DEECET 2019 Exam should satisfy the below DIETCET Eligibility Criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility details given on our website is based on the Eligibility criteria according to the TS DEECET 2019 Notification.
Educational Qualification of Telangana DIET 2019
- The candidates who have passed the Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks are eligible to take the TS DEECET 2019 entrance exam.
- The Aspirants who appeared for 2nd-year Inter examination can also apply for TS DEECET 2019 Exam, but they should be passed at the time of admission to the course.
Age Limit for TS DIETCET 2019
The Applications of Telangana DEECET 2019 Exam should have the following age requirements as follows:
- Minimum Age: 17 years as on 1st September of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: No Upper Age Limit.
[ Click Here to Check 1 Lakh+ RRB NTPC Jobs 2019 Notification ]
TS DEECET Application Fee
The Individuals have to pay the Application fee of Rs. 350/- through Online Centers (or) e-Seva centers or Payment Gateway for TS DEECET Exam 2019.
Important Dates of TS DIETCET 2019
- DEECET Notification of Telangana releases in April 2019.
- TS DEECET Information Bulletin available on the website from April 2019.
- Online Applications available from April 2019.
- Last date to submit the TS DEECET Application Form: May 2019.
- Pay DEECET Application fee from May 2019.
- DEECET Exam Dates: Update Later.
TS DEECET 2019 Online Application – deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
Candidates can get the Online application for TS DEECET 2019 Exam at official website tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in. Therefore fill the TS DEECET 2019 Online Application carefully through online and before the due date. You may also find the Simple Steps of Telangana DIET CET Registration Process in the following link.
Direct Link to submit TS DIETCET 2019 Online Application
Telangana DEECET 2019 Preparation
The Aspirants appearing for the TS DEECET 2019 exam should prepare the Standard textbooks from VIII to X. You can take the entrance test in Telugu/ English/ Urdu Mediums. The following links will help you to know the Syllabus & Exam Pattern of TS DIET CET 2019 Exam and also allow you to download TS DEECET Previous Solved Papers PDF. Also, find the link of Telangana DEECET 2019 Hall Ticket release date.